2 East Street, Taunton, TA1 3LQ
Position: Store Manager
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: On application
Full time/Part time: Full Time
We are looking to appoint a Store Manager who is both passionate about the delivery of excellent service to customers but also motivated to lead their team to exceed on targets and consistently deliver excellent in store standards.
As well as having experience of successfully managing a fast paced high volume sales operation and the staff that work within, you will be confident in driving sales and developing a strong customer base.
You will have the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Managing a team in a fast paced retail setting
- Stock management
- Developing and driving a sales culture within store
- Delivering on Key Performance Indicators i.e. turnover, stock loss, payroll targets.
- Recruitment and Induction
- Training and developing the team
If you are highly motivated, personable, have good communication skills with the ability to plan and co-ordinate resources and are passionate about the delivery of excellent customer service, we very much want to hear from you.
You MUST quote reference: ‘TAUNTON SM’ within the subject of an email when applying for this vacancy.